Yesterday was my regularly scheduled OB doctor's appointment. I asked for one of the earlier appointments this time after waiting for over an HOUR for my last appointment, and I absolutely loved it! My appointment was for 9:10 am. I walked into the office at 9:00 and left at 9:15! It was absolutely amazing!
After checking my BP (118/70), weight (+3 pounds since I got pregnant), the baby's heartbeat (150), and measured the growth of my uterus (perfectly normal), we talked about the bright spot on the little one's heart and how it is a normal variance. Since my blood results came back normal and the ultrasound showed good growth and no abnormalities, my doctor mentioned how many people who get this will see it go away in the third trimester. Even if it doesn't, the perinatologist told us on Tuesday that some babies are just born with it (it's a calcium deposit) and they have no complications or restrictions because of it. It's just something that grows on some people's hearts.
But, because my OB wants to check it out again, she promised another ultrasound sometime in my third trimester - and that makes me sooo excited! I love taking a peek at our little girl!
Oh, the best development over the past two days? I am ABSOLUTELY SURE that I feel her move! Before, it was like, "Oh, is she moving?" "I think she just moved!" But it was so random and gentle that I wasn't completely confident about it. Now, it's like she's saying "HELLO! I'm in here!" It went from barely moving to bruising up my insides in just a short window of time. I guess she flipped or moved or something and now I feel it better. Now Robby is getting really excited and has his hands glued to my belly at all times. He can't wait to feel his little girl move!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
July Doctor Appointment
Posted by Kasie at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment