Yesterday we spent the day with Robby's family, we went to eat at Cliff's in Grapevine, the headed over to Mimi's to hang out. While there, Mimi started playing with Abby's hair and was determined to get it into pigtails. After much fuss from Abigail, Mimi succeeded with little snap-clips holding up Abby's do. I must say it is the cutest thing ever to see my daughter with little piggies!! I spent a lot of my childhood in pigtails, and I have tried to do Abby's (I never thought about using clippies instead of rubberbands! Abby's hair is so fine and sparse, it's hard to find anything to hold it up!). I can't wait to show Papa! He's been waiting for dog ears since she was born!
I changed the color adjustment on the picture to try and highlight the pigtails a little better. They were really blending in with the background!
She loves 4 week old cousin Landon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment