Tuesday, July 20, 2010

21 Weeks

Whew, more than halfway there!  I feel like my belly has grown tremendously in the last two weeks! 

Not much has changed since last week, other than the fact that I can now feel baby kicks on the outside of my stomach, as well as the inside!  The first time the baby kicked strong enough to feel on my stomach was Saturday, July 17.  Unfortunately, Robby has been umpiring a lot lately, so he hasn't felt her kick yet.  Last night we lay in bed with his hands on my belly for nearly 20 minutes while he waited very patiently for the baby to wake up, but no luck!  I even told her these next few months is her only chance to hit/punch/kick Daddy to her heart's desire.  I'm encouraging her to get out her teenage angst a little early, but my peaceful little baby didn't want to partake in all the violence.  Haha.  Oh well.  It won't be long until she gives him a few love taps!

I'm pretty sure that I want to do her nursery in Coco Dots by Pottery Barn Kids, but I haven't ordered it yet.  I don't know what my hold up is, but I don't feel ready to commit just yet.

Lately I've been feeling more nauseous again.  I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that it won't come back in full force.  Robby said that he doesn't think my "morning" sickness ever really went away - just went into hiding.  I've still been sick about once a week, but it's gotten worse this past week.  I'm back to where I was two months ago in some respects.  I've started gagging every time I open the refrigerator.  Gagging I can handle - feeling sick all the time, I can't.  I hope it goes away for good sometime soon!

0 comments: