Wow, things have been busy these past few months. Our family of three has joyously turned into a family of four, and we have spent the past few months getting to know our new daughter, Hailey Kay Roden. Now that Hailey is 12 weeks old (a silent, amazed "ALREADY?!" has just escaped my mouth), I figure it is time I get back to updating my blog.
I'll be posting entries about everything in between 28 weeks pregnant and an almost 3 month old baby, so new posts will be a mix of old and new. It'll be confusing for a while, but I really don't want to miss any of the details I remember about those precious few months. I plan on turning this blog into a book one day, and I want it all there!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Time to Catch Up
Posted by Kasie at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment