Not even an hour after Abigail and I returned home from Target, Randi, Chris and Mason came over, and together with Mimi, we all went to eat at Cotton Patch. I haven't been to one since my days in Nacogdoches - it brought back some college memories! Robby had just gotten home from umpiring, so he was famished, as was I. It was delicious!
While we were at the restaurant, I realized that I left Abigail's shopping cart/high chair cover in the buggy at Target! Luckily, Cotton Patch was in the same shopping center, so after we ate all seven of us decided to go to Target, get the cart cover, and just walk around. I was keeping my fingers crossed that someone turned it in, and sure enough, someone did. Yay! When I asked the customer service rep about it, he said that he sent it to fitting room because he didn't know what else to do with it. Typical teenager - typical guy! Well, either way, I was happy they still had it.
This was Abby's and my second time in Target today, and we ended up spending about 3 hours of our day in there! This time, we found some size 12M shirts for Abigail that were on clearance...the original sale price was marked down an additional 75%, so the shirts that were originally $5.99 turned out to be only $0.59! We got all the varieties - 3 shirts for a total of $1.80! Amazing, or as Robby and I like to say when something is really amazing - Amaz-a-zing (from Bad News Bears or something like that). I felt like that lady on the IKEA commercial where she got such a deal that she felt she was stealing the stuff and had to speed out of the parking lot. Great day!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Shop 'Til You Drop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment