Today was Lindsey and Nicholas's last day of vacation in Texas. Before they left, Lindsey and I wanted to get pictures of them together in their corresponding Easter outfits from Nani and Papa. While Lindsey and I were getting ready, we left Robby in charge of the kiddos - it was his turn to practice!
Such a natural with the babies. I have the best husband ever!
Some of their Easter pics:






After pictures we went to Palio's for some Italian. Of course, Lindsey and I took advantage of Robby's strong muscles! (More practice with two babies!)

It was a windy day, so I busted out the kite. Unfortunately, I didn't have the kite string with me, so I found some extra thread in my purse and improvised. That must have been my Girl Scout training coming through! Ha.

Baby Nick at the airport.

The last few hugs before bye-bye!

For some reason, I love this picture! Nick is looking out the window; Abby's playing with Nicholas's head; Lindsey is surprised by her neice grabbing her son; I'm completely oblivious!

Uncle Robby and Nick - they really bonded!

Our last picture with our nephew. :( We miss him already!

Cousins saying bye-bye!

Saying bye to Aunt Lindsey.
I miss them already! I enjoyed having them here. Now, if only Michael could make it back! I can't wait for our summer vacation together - The Rodens, The Scritchfields and Nani and Papa!
0 comments:
Post a Comment