Robby, Abigail and I went to Plano today to visit my dad in the hospital. While we were there, Nani wanted to take Abigail to Chuck-E-Cheese's, because for a while now, she has been promising Abby as soon as she can walk, she can go to Chuck-E-Cheese's (she calls it motivation; I call it a bribe! ha.). Since Abigail can now walk, it was time to follow through on the promise.
Honestly, I was looking forward to it, but was a little hesitant because I didn't know how much fun Abigail could have playing games designed for bigger kids. I needed not worry! Abigail had a BLAST! (Plus, the pizza was WAY better than I ever remember it being. This pizza reminded me of my old pizza days at Mazzio's in Tyler. Mmm-mmm.)
The first time we put Abigail on a ride, she seemed a little apprehensive the whole time. But as soon as we took her off, she immediately wanted more! She loved them after that first time! Her favorite ride was the Barney ride because she liked looking at Barney sitting next to her and his ride had fun buttons to push. She and my mom played skeet ball, and they were actually very good at it! They made TWO 100,000 points in one game! I was impressed since their high score was like 280,000 or something like that, and I'm doing good if I can break 70,000! Ha.
Abigail also really liked the "slap" games - where you push the buttons when the light is on a certain number and get that many tickets. I think we played every single one of those Chuck-E-Cheese had to offer. In the end, she earned 151 tickets, and was able to buy 4 sticker sheets, a pair of stick-on earrings and a crazy straw. She even bought her daddy some AirHeads with her winnings. Such a sweet girl!
It was a fun, fun time!
Honestly, I was looking forward to it, but was a little hesitant because I didn't know how much fun Abigail could have playing games designed for bigger kids. I needed not worry! Abigail had a BLAST! (Plus, the pizza was WAY better than I ever remember it being. This pizza reminded me of my old pizza days at Mazzio's in Tyler. Mmm-mmm.)
The first time we put Abigail on a ride, she seemed a little apprehensive the whole time. But as soon as we took her off, she immediately wanted more! She loved them after that first time! Her favorite ride was the Barney ride because she liked looking at Barney sitting next to her and his ride had fun buttons to push. She and my mom played skeet ball, and they were actually very good at it! They made TWO 100,000 points in one game! I was impressed since their high score was like 280,000 or something like that, and I'm doing good if I can break 70,000! Ha.
Abigail also really liked the "slap" games - where you push the buttons when the light is on a certain number and get that many tickets. I think we played every single one of those Chuck-E-Cheese had to offer. In the end, she earned 151 tickets, and was able to buy 4 sticker sheets, a pair of stick-on earrings and a crazy straw. She even bought her daddy some AirHeads with her winnings. Such a sweet girl!
It was a fun, fun time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment