Some days I feel so much love for and from my family that it takes my breath away. I am surrounded by love, and I am incredibly blessed.
There are no words to express what I feel. The word "love" just doesn't seem enough. The emotion I have is all consuming, and I am thankful for every part of it. I love my husband, who always knows exactly what I need, exactly when I reach my limit and when I need just a little extra support; my older daughter, 4 year old Abigail, whose sensitive and caring heart reminds me that all people and animals deserve compassion and consideration; and my younger daughter, 2 year old Hailey, who is always so joyous and full of energy, a little girl growing into her own person, full of delight and who reminds me that happiness comes from within.
The past few weeks have been especially trying, and I am especially thankful for their smiling faces when I get home for work. My husband cooked dinner tonight and had the girls already in their jammies by the time I got home so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything but spending time with them. Thank you, my husband, for knowing me so well. Thank you, our girls, for all that y'all are. Thank you, God, for the blessings You continually bestow upon us.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Love
Posted by Kasie at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment