Where has the past year gone? Abigail is now one year old! A year ago today I was holding my new baby in my arms. Today, I'm holding a happy, vibrant, beautiful, smart toddler - when I can catch her! She is all over the place!
We held her birthday party at The Little Gym in Arlington/Mansfield, and it was a blast! I ordered ladybug cakes (one for us and one for her to mess up!) and she wore a tutu and ladybug bow made by Mimi. At the party, we played rhythm sticks, parachute (she LOVED sitting in the middle and playing "peek-a-boo" as everyone in the party lifted the parachute up and let it float down!). She did a few flips and jumped on a bounce house like thing with Poppy and Daddy, laughing all the while! She is my precious love and I adore her!
I knew I'd love being a Mommy - but I never knew it was quite this good. I hope that she and I will always have a good relationship. I love you, my little ladybug! These are just a few of my favorite pictures from the past year - I have many, many more! (Yes, they are in chronological order!)


0 comments:
Post a Comment