FIRST BOO BOO. Abigail had her first boo boo today; she fell off the couch. She really likes standing up now, so she was standing up holding on to the couch arm and Robby had one hand tentatively around her. Chance came running in with his toy and wanted to play fetch, so Robby bent down to pick up the fish and BAM Abby came tumbling down. I guess the shift in the couch cushions made her lose her balance. I was in the laundry room folding towels and I heard the KADUNK then the imminent WAAH. By the time I made it in there (like .00025 seconds later), Robby already had her picked up and was cuddling her. She has no bumps, no bruises, and she stopped crying after about one minute; thank goodness it was minor.
SECOND TOOTH. When she woke up this morning I noticed almost immediately that there was a new tooth in her mouth. Even though it is only 5 days after her first tooth popped up, we have been expecting it. It's so neat to see her grow and change each day. Before we know it, she'll have gotten her first and second sets and we'll be putting braces on. (Or maybe, hopefully, she'll be like my cousin Amber and have perfectly straight teeth!) Every day is a new adventure!
Friday, June 12, 2009
A day of firsts...and seconds.
Posted by Kasie at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment